The component implements C# and VB.NET interpreter written in C#
The component implements C# and VB.NET interpreter written in C# which is possible to to embed into your WinForms or ASP.NET application so you can customize and extend the application without having to recompile it.
Publisher:............ VIRT Laboratory
File size:.............. 418 KB
Release date:...... 03 Jun 2010
Last update:........ 30 Oct 2011
Publisher review for paxScript.NET 2.7:
Review by: VIRT Laboratory
The Microsoft NET version of paxScript (paxScript.NET) includes interpreter of C# and VB.NET languages.
It will be extended with Delphi.NET interpreter in the future releases.
The key features of paxScript.NET are:
- paxScript.NET is written in C#. Source code of paxScript.NET is CLS compilant.
- You can integrate paxScript.NET with your smart device project written in MS Visual Studio 2003.
- paxScript.NET compiles programs into byte-code. It does not use CodeDOM and it does not generate a
dynamic assembly. (paxScript.NET will generate MSIL and executable files as an option in the future
- Separate compilation of modules is allowed. You can combine source code modules and compiled
(binary) modules in your paxScript.NET project.
- Cross-language scripting is allowed. You can combine modules written in C# and VB.NET in your
paxScript.NET script project.
- C# interpreter (paxCSharp) is based on the ECMA-334 standard. It supports all C# language features
with exception for the unsafe code and attributes. (It will support full C# 2.0 standard in the
- paxCSharp extends standard of C# language with extra features which simplify the use of C#
for scripting needs.
- paxScript.NET is implemented as a .NET component (paxscript-net.dll) which can be used with
Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Delphi 8, Delphi 2005 and C# Builder.
The component allows you to embed paxScript.NET interpreter in your WinForms or ASP.NET application
so you can customize and extend the application without having to recompile it.
- Any classes, structures, enumerations, arrays, delegates, events and interfaces of host
application can be used in a script.
- Method Invoke of PaxScripter class allows you to call script-defined methods from host application.
- Debug capabilities: breakpoints, call stack, watch/evaluate, trace into, step over etc.
paxScript.NET download tags:
Win7Dwnld.com update information of paxScript.NET 2.7 full version periodically using publisher pad file, so some information may be slightly out-of-date. Please check information before relying on it. Using crack, password, serial numbers, registration codes, key generators, cd key, hacks or encouraging software piracy of paxScript.NET 2.7 is illegal and prevent future development of this program. On Win7dwnld.com download links are directly from publisher sites. paxScript.NET torrent files or links are not allowed.
Based on 2 ratings. 2 user reviews.
DISLIN for Borland C++ 5.5/6.0
Perl Module Manager
Quick Batch File Compiler
Win32 NASM Guide #1
CNC Code Shooter Mill
COMM-DRV/Lib.Net Professional Edition
Liberty BASIC for Windows
PlayBasic Learning Edition
DISLIN for Intel Fortran
URL Escaped Encoding Decoder
Excelsior JET for Linux
Scriptol Php Compiler
Business Plan eGuides
Batch File Compiler PE LITE
DISLIN for JAVA